VNT Conference 2011: 'Careful Connections'
New Zealand's Visiting Neurodevelopmental Therapy Association are holding their 2011 conference in Auckland on November 14-15.
The Conference theme is 'Careful Connections' and Speakers at the Conference include:
- Jenny Andrews, NZRPT
- Danielle Atkins, NZROT
- Julie Bradley and Sally Haultain, NZRPT's
- Kaye Brightley, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Margaret Davidson, Dip Phyt; ADP (Paeds), MHSc (Hons), MNZCP (Paed)
- Liz Elliott, NZRPT
- Stephanie Ellis, NZROT
- Mariska Mannes, Project Manager, CALD
- Janette Mckevitt, NZROT
- Janice McLeod, NZROT
- Bianca Sava, Psychiatrist
- Trecia Wouldes, Developmental Psychologist
Medifab are pleased to be one of the VNT conference sponsors. During the conference we will also have a range of paediatric equipment on display, including the new Bingo Evo and Smart-Stand as well as your favourites the Shuttle Seating System, Gro Plus System, AHR Car Seat, Timy, Green Bathe and Care Kit Lying and Positioning System.
We look forward to meeting all VNT's at the Medifab display stand!