Book your place! Free 24hr Postural Management Workshop
A free 24 Hour Postural Management Workshop is being offered in Sydney, hosted by Astris Lifecare and facilitated by four of NSW’s leading educators. This is a fantastic opportunity to increase your learning, and gain from their many years of experience, with each educator presenting on their topics of expertise.
The course will introduce the concepts of 24 Hour Postural Management, covering areas such as risk identification, evidence and knowledge to guide current practice and hands on practical resources to support realistic goal setting.
Are you supporting the assessment and trial of equipment for individuals with complex postural and mobility needs? How would a 24 hour postural approach benefit your clients? How do we assess for 24 hour management, and what equipment solutions are available?
Interactive sessions with opportunities for discussion and hands-on experiences have been integrated into the day.
- Introduction to the concepts, evidence and research of 24 Hour Postural Management
- Identification and understanding of individual’s positioning needs in a 24 hour time period
- Describe differences between safe and destructive postures
- Prescription of lying positioning equipment from low tech to moulded solutions
- Creating and implementing a standing program
|Date:||Tuesday 8th May 2018|
|Time:||9am - 3pm|
|Venue:||Carnarvon Golf Club, 65-95 Nottinghill Rd, Lidcombe|
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.